Friday 3 September 2021

People

 Two good people left Ola Foods in a couple of days  - Inder and Manisheel.

I've been here for 6 months and most good people have already left the company. 

I've gotten used to people coming and going in life. Mostly it happens in professional environment.

I don't like people leaving.

I still miss the people I shared home with when I first moved out of Jaipur. 

Yet this is something I expect most of the time. 

I also realize that I'm no more the person I was a few years ago. I avoid people. I want to be left alone even when my work involves meeting and dealing with a lot of people.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing all this wonderful info with the how-to's!!!! It is so appreciated!!! You always have good humor in your posts/blogs. So much fun and easy to read!
    Speedify Crack
    Viber Mac Crack
    Twitterrific for Twitter Crack
    EndNote Mac Crack
    SyncBackPro Crack

    ReplyDelete